- www.tanavana.com is owned and operated by TANAVANA Private Limited.
- The word “customer” mentioned hereinafter may indicate or imply to include any new or existing customer/buyer/prospective customer/visitor of this website.
- The visitors are welcome to browse through our website to get an access to our entire range of clothing and accessories that can be purchased at value for money prices, mentioned thereof.
- No one can copy, replicate, misuse, misrepresent, manipulate any part of written, audio or visual content of this website, or misuse the product or information, pictures, images related to our products and services as mentioned on this website for any illegal, unwarranted or unauthorized purpose, or to violate any laws applicable (including, but not limited to, copyright laws) in any jurisdiction.
- We can send our promotional messages/emails/make calls to the customers who are already registered with us.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason without giving any prior notice to the customer. If any amount is paid by the customer, such an amount will be fully refunded back to the customer.
- We reserve the right to blacklist or refuse to attend any customer for any reason without prior notice or intimation, i.e., cancel, not to accept, or process the orders of such a customer. We will duly refund the amount if prepaid order were placed by such a blacklisted customer. A customer can be blacklisted by us at our discretion due to the reasons, such as, insincerity of a customer who frequently returns the product without any reasonable justification, customer returning the product after use, or the customer doing misconduct, misdemeanor, illegal, unethical practice to us, or if one tries to impose undue influence on us owing to his position/power/profession, etc.
- case a customer faces any dispute (without sharing the concern with us) concerning the transaction through PayPal payment platform, we shall not be held responsible for the same, and we shall not be facing any loss of reputation or monetary loss whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide our services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The customer must agree that his content or information (excluding credit card information) may be transferred, unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) change to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The customer must agree not to reproduce, duplicate, imitate, copy or resale any product that is sold on our website without obtaining expressed written permission from us.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- We take due care for the accuracy and authenticity of the information and content displayed on this website. However, any error, omission, misrepresentation or incomplete information on this website is purely unintentional and is not intended to cause any loss or damages to anyone. Therefore, we disclaim or refuse to accept any claims for compensating any losses or damages caused to anyone due to any reason whatsoever.
- We declare that some information that is made available on this website may or may not be complete in current context, because website may contain certain historical information. Any historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for the reference only. Therefore, we shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience, loss, or wastage of time caused to the customers or visitors of the website.
- We reserve the right to revise, update, modify, review, discontinue or retain any content, terms & conditions or the information regarding our services and products being displayed on this website, anytime at our discretion. The customers or visitors of this website are suggested to keep a close watch on the changes or modifications made by us to the content of this website.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICES
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify, change or discontinue the services (or any part or content thereof) on this website at any time without prior notice. We shall not be held responsible to pay for any claim, loss or damage arising from any source for such modifications or discontinuance of services.
- The applicable prices for a particular product or service as shown on this website may vary according to different locations in the world, and it is because of various risk factors, uncertainties or additional expenses and charges applicable thereof. In other words, prices on the website accessed outside India is higher than the prices shown to visitors accessing the website within India.
- The products are available exclusively through the website. We may have certain products that are available in limited quantities, and such products are subject to exchange or return according to our Return Policy. We take full care in displaying the colors and images of our products as accurate as possible that appear at the store. However, we cannot guarantee whether accurate colors would be displayed on customer’s computer monitor (or mobile display screen) or not, owing to certain technological limitations or various monitor displays used by people.
- We reserve the right and discretion to limit or control the sales of our products to any person, or in any geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis at our discretion. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. Any product, or description or pricing of product is subject to change without notice anytime at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product any time.
- The quality of any information, service, product or other material purchased or obtained from us may or may not fulfill customer’s expectation. We are proactively inclined to take utmost care in rectifying any shortcoming or error during business.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to limit, prohibit or cancel the orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors, and therefore we can refuse any order placed to us at our sole discretion. We can cancel, restrict or regulate the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be imposed anytime on the orders placed through the same customer’s account, the same credit card, or the orders that use same billing or shipping address. In the event, we cancel or make a change to an order, such a customer is duly notified on one or more of his contacts, such as, email, phone number or billing address that were provided to us at the time of placing the order.
- The customer must agree to provide us all necessary and accurate details concerning his Account information (for payment transaction purpose only) to do the purchases from our store. Moreover, the customer must agree to provide us updates regarding Account details and other information frequently, including credit card numbers and their expiration dates, email address and dispatch address (for billing and product shipping purpose), to enable us to complete the transaction and sales process, and thereby we may contact the customer whenever needed. Please review our Returns Policy for more details.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If customer send us certain specific submissions, e.g. contest entries, at our request, or willingly send us suggestions, proposals, feedback, creative ideas or other materials through any means, such as, online, email, postal mail, etc. (we collectively name it as 'comments'), customer must agree that we may use, copy, edit, publish, distribute or translate any such ‘comment’ content for any purpose, anytime, anywhere or in any medium or form for our benefit without legal restriction, that is forwarded to us by the customer. The customer must consider the follow points:
- The customer must agree that any ‘comment’ content material forwarded to us by him should not be considered as his own Intellectual property, and therefore we shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for the use of any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- The customer must agree that his ‘comments’ that are shared with us should not violate intellectual property rights of any third-party, such as, copyright, trademark, privacy, etc., or other personal or proprietary rights.
- The customer must not hide his Real identity from us, and must not mislead us by using fake identity, address, email address, and/or misuse the identity of someone else, as to the origin of any ‘comment’. The customer is solely responsible for his ‘comments’. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by the customer or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Errors and Omissions Excepted: We take due care and best efforts to put accurate and quality content and information on this website, even then our website may have some information containing unintentional errors, omissions or inaccuracies concerning the product descriptions, pricing, shipping or dispatch charges, transit times, product availability, promotions, offers or other relevant information. All such errors or shortcomings are purely unintentional and not intended to mislead, deceive or exploit any customer or the visitor of this website. We reserve the right to rectify any error, omission or inaccuracy, and to change, amend or update any information without notice, or to cancel and refund (subject to our ‘Order Cancellation Policy’) the orders anytime even if the customer has submitted his order, if any information is found inaccurate.
- We are not bound to clarify or regularly update any information without limitation related to our services on the website, except as required by law. We do not have any specified date for putting updates related to our products and services on the website. However, it may be considered or assumed that all the information on this website has been recently updated.
LICENSE AND WEBSITE ACCESS
We grant a limited license to access and make personal use of our services to the customers on this website, under the conditions as follows:
- This license does not permit downloading or copying of information, caching, unauthorized hypertext links, uploading, posting, transmitting any content, piracy, misuse or framing of any information available through the website for the benefit of customer, website visitor, another vendor or any third party.
- The license does not permit anyone to upload, post or transmit any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Any action that imposes or may impose a threat or put unreasonable or disproportionate large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. The customer cannot bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to this website.
- Any unauthorized use of this license shall automatically terminate the permission or license.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
TANAVANA hereby disclaim and refuse to accept certain warranties, guarantees, and limit our liabilities on the matters described as follows:
- We do not assure or confirm that whether the services on our website will remain uninterrupted, error-free, timely and secure or not.
- We do not assure or confirm that the results that may be obtained from the use of our products, services or website will remain accurate and reliable or not.
- The customers or visitors of the website must agree that we may remove or cancel the services for indefinite periods without prior notice and explanation.
- The customers or visitor should take due care and precautions while using the website and services thereof. The service and products that are provided or delivered to the customers are on ‘as available’ basis (unless otherwise clearly stated by us) without warranties or guarantees, either express or implied, including all implied conditions of merchantability, quality and durability for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- TANAVANA (including entire team of promoters, directors, officers, interns, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers, licensors, licensee, etc.) shall not be liable for compensating any loss, claim, injury, accident or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, loss of profits, revenue or savings, loss of data, replacement costs or similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, or for any other claim related in any way arising from the use of any of our service or procured product by the customer.
- TANAVANA (including the content drafting team of this Terms of Service) shall not be liable for compensating any loss or damage due to error or omission in any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The customer of website must understand not to raise unnecessary, undue, unreasonable or malicious claims, allegations or demands against TANAVANA (including our entire team, directors, officers, employees, interns, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, agents, contractors, subcontractors, licensors, licensees, service providers), and must agree to indemnify us for any losses thereof, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and/or for the losses arising due to breach of these Terms & Conditions, or our Terms of Service.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions (Terms of Service) is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, then such a provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable laws, and any such unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from the Terms of Service, and any such determination shall not affect enforceability and validity of other remaining lawful provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- In our sole judgment, if any customer fails, or we suspect the failure of customer, to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and customer will remain liable for paying us any due amount up to and including the date of termination, and/or we may deny the access of Customer to our website (or any part thereof) accordingly.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated either by the customer or us. The customer may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that he no longer wishes or cease to use our services or website.
- The delay or failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service on our part shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision to the customer.
- The terms of service, policies or operating rules on this website in respect to our services constitute the entire understanding and agreement between us and customer, and these terms of service especially govern the customer’s use of our services, supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, proposals, communications and agreements, whether oral or written (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- ambiguity or misrepresentation is unintentional, and such shortcomings or errors of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against us.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- The customers can see or review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on the website.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- The customers or viewers are welcome to visit the website periodically to get to know about the most recent updates and changes made to the Terms of Service. The continued visit or access to our website by the customers, and to view the recent changes and updates thereof, shall constitute their acceptance to such changes.
The customers may please send us the queries, suggestions or complaints at email@example.com